Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Madeline!!!

To celebrate... we decided to head to the Dells yesterday for a little R & R.  We stayed at the Kalahari and had a blast!!!

Both girls loved playing in the water parks (inside and out!)  John LOVED the flowrider... almost got up to "surfing mode."  Wish I could attach a video to this blog, but I can't.  He did awesome!

Madeline has "got her groove back"... no fear!  Loved the slides and taught herself to swim... she's persistant... not sure where she gets that from...


Lydia had her first day yesterday without a nap (in her entire short life.)  And it was interesting... but she made up for it today.  She loved the water slides and wanted to do everything her big sister did.  It made it fun. 


This morning, we sang to Madeline and she had a HUGE cupcake for breakfast... I am sure that was the highlight of her trip.  She also had a blast with her new PINK baseball bat, I Carly "writing kit", I Carly remote, and pink dumbells.  She wants to get strong for her gymnastics that she'll be doing this fall:)





All in all... great couple of days!  Madeline was exhausted and fell asleep at 6:30pm... we we not even home yet!

Thanks for all the phone calls and texts... Madeline REALLY looks forward to those... it is so sweet to see her LIGHT UP... she loves her birthday and all the conversations!  I don't think the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song could ever get old to her:)

Daddy and his GIRLS!


Momma and her GIRLS!

Happy 5th Birthday Madeline Amelia - 5 is going to be a FANTASTIC year for you.

1 comment:

  1. I think that my new little sweetie shares Madeline's birthday!!! I'll call you!!

    ReplyDelete