Friday, July 2, 2010

Doug's Birthday Party... Friday Evening

This was a big weekend of celebrating for our family...  BIG!!!

We celebrated Doug's 3rd birthdy, Jim's 40th (I think Madeline was more excited about this than anyone) and Mary's birthday.  Fun times...

Friday night, Jim and Diann hosted us for YUMMY pizza from OV... :)  And  fantastically yummy John Deere tractor cake.... mmmmmmm!

Fun visits and soaking up time with cousins... Uncle Johnny sure loved hanging with Kate and Emma!

Grandma's Girls!!!

Gunnar and his little man Sam!!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Douglas!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Sam is so cute!! Great birthday party pictures shared here. Hey I am also planning first birthday party of my son which is in next month so I need some unique ideas to make his day memorable for everyone. Already booked Los Angeles event venues and now looking for other services. Help me!

    ReplyDelete