Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Last Day of 4K

Well, today was a big day for Miss Madeline.  She "graduated" from 4K. Mrs. Bushman and Mrs. O had a nice little ceremony and presented the children with certificates.  At this ceremony, the students all announced what they'd like to be when they grow up.  Madeline announced that she'd like to be a cheerleader.  No comment needed I guess.... Whatever makes Madeline happy, right?!?!?!

I made it through the day surpisingly well... until I came down stairs this evening to see my 4 year old sobbing... as she watched her "video yearbook" and saying how much she's going to miss Mrs. Bushman... then I lost it... my heart just broke. Thank goodness she'll be in the same school next year so she can frequently visit the 4k class.  She is very excited to get her turn to read to the 4K children....

Congrats Madeline!!!We are very proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment